Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
We are excited to now offer PRP at Protea Medispa! PRP is a sought after non surgical procedure that stimulates cell growth and collagen production improving your complexion, skin texture and aids in restoring lost facial volume.
Following a series of PRP treatments, you will see improvements in fine lines and wrinkles, melasma, acne and acne scarring.
PRP treatments are also available for hair loss. The injected platelets prompt inactive hair follicles to enter an active growth phase to stimulate hair growth.
A minimum of three treatments recommended for maximum results.
1. PRP injections for the face. Plasma from your own blood is re-injected by a physician into areas of the face to improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars, sun damage and dark circles under the eyes.
2. Boost your results by adding your PRP to microneedling (aka. Vampire Facial) or fractional (ablative or non-ablative) laser to speed healing and obtain greater benefits.
3. PRP treatment for the neck. A combination of IPL to heat the tissue, followed by microneedling using the patients plasma during treatment . Remaining plasma is injected by a physician into the necklace lines and applied as a mask.
4. PRP injections for hair loss. Plasma from your own blood is re-injected by a physician into the affected areas of the scalp to stimulate inactive hair follicles. A minimum of 2 viales required per treatment.
5. Increase the longevity of your Dermal Filler treatment! Pretreat your areas of concern on your face with PRP to stimulate collagen production.